Subs wont increase

Jorpheus

Hows it going, i started making videos nearly a month ago and in the first week or so i gained 30 subscribers but since then ive reached a stalemate and I havent had a new sub since then. Any advice?

I mean, there is a little luck involved within YouTube. You need to get people to see your content. Normally when you hit your first 10 or so subscribers you start to get seen a bit more. I'm sitting here, I can get like 3 subscribers in one day, and not get anymore for a week or so. I'd just keep up the work you're doing, keep to a upload schedule and try to collaborate with people that do the same thing as you. Good luck :)

Dude from the looks of it you started the channel about 2 months ago, don't expect miracles. The more you promote your videos, the more people will see them and some might subscribe. If you're fixated on subs just do sub4sub and you can get hundreds of subs, but in the long run views and people viewing your new videos are what counts and sub4sub will probably hurt your channel in the end.

Dude from the looks of it you started the channel about 2 months ago, don't expect miracles. The more you promote your videos, the more people will see them and some might subscribe. If you're fixated on subs just do sub4sub and you can get hundreds of subs, but in the long run views and people viewing your new videos are what counts and sub4sub will probably hurt your channel in the end.
I really dislike people that do Sub4Sub. What's the point in it? Yes, you gain one subscriber, but do you gain an actual viewer that cares about your videos and is excited for a new upload. I can say from experience, I had an old channel, that I used to do Sub4Sub on, and it went terrible. Yes, I gained 200+ subscribers on there, but was I enjoying it? NO. That's why I deleted that channel, and I started over with this one, fresh, and I made a promise to myself, I will never Sub4Sub. I have kept that promise to this day, and to be honest, YouTube is a hobby, why ruin that hobby? :)

If you're fixated on subs just do sub4sub and you can get hundreds of subs, but in the long run views and people viewing your new videos are what counts and sub4sub will probably hurt your channel in the end.

There's no "probably" about it; it /will/ damage your channel eventually.

You've only been making videos for a month, so you're not going to see a massive surge in numbers. Subscribers take time. When you first start, you'll probably notice a mini boost because you're new and everyone will welcome you at the same time, if you will.

But it's easy to become spoilt and wonder where that feeling went - I know I did in the very beginnings of my channel! For the time being, concentrate on the view count and viewer engagement; that's going to be what really benefits your channel as far as becoming noticed is concerned.

Dont worry, if you make good videos, people will find you :) I had after ~8 months around 20 subs, now after almost 2 years 777 subs. Now question is - is it enough or not? I personally think it is amazing to see 777 people liked my videos enough to keep following me (can you imagine them in 1 room?). But for some after 2 years would be that number failure - but remember, not everyone gets super famous on oversaturated youtube scene - only few lucky ones or with superb editing/content :)

Back