Sub count bugging out!?!?

DigiBox

Super Poster
Hi making this post because im very confused.

if you look at our sub count live at livecounts . com /digibox

our subs are going down to 1017 (sub we were this morning) then 1260 then back to 1017.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

2 hours ago SocialBlade.com said I lost 6,872 subs. Just now I gained 6,888 subs. I now have a B+ on it because of that. I had a B before. I wish my grade wasn't due to this glitch.

Same. But I don't care at all about the sub number just views. After all viewers watch and subscribers dont

From YouTube Partner Support:
We had a technical issue in the sudden increase/decrease in subscribers count in many channels on YouTube since last 2 days.
Our engineers have fixed the issue today and everything's working as intended.

i have come to realize and actually also heard from a couple of YouTubers that something like this happens with youtube quite a few times in the year, i.e random increase in sub counts or the other way around, and then it goes back to normal after a couple of hours, and worst part about this situation is that some big youtubers experienced this but their channel never went back to being the same after, it literally ruined their channel. honestly these glitches sometimes work in favor for some and not so much for others.

Back