Stop the Change!!

dereleekmedia

So Ive been logging into my YT account a lot lately

& I get the notice that my YT channel will change into the new layout

To me, its like a new Myspace & Im not a fan,

From reading the information, the notes tell me I can stop the layout change & I have "X" amount of days, but I dont see the option to stop the switch.

Any suggestions, thoughts or advice?

Just accept it i've gotten use to it though i haven't liked the layout since Panda i still live with it i like the easy design at least but make the switch do the design stuff etc then worry about your content

they even have a creators academy for the new layout so if you got a email or check it out im sure you can work the layout out it only took me about a hour to fully set mine up but that was about 2.342342334213 weeks ago

I agree with you , but i even made the switch cause you will need to by the end May or start of June :) To be fair the i'm kinda getting used to the new 1channel layout :)

Seriously guys, the new design is so much better it isn't even funny.

You get LOADS AND LOADS of more views on all of your videos with this new channel. Seriously tons more.

And the customization is actually bigger (may not look it due to the background... but really that is all that was lost in the new layout. was the background). You get a banner, trailer video, a twitter and facebook link, plus a random link of your choice. On top of that right at the top it shows your subscribers what they can watch next and what they haven't seen yet. Allowing older videos to get more publicity.

The only real reason people are griping is because there is no background. It has everything else beat but that, and honestly I like it better without a background.

But I will side with you guys on one thing. I do miss the fact that when you would look at someones channel, it felt like it wasn't part of youtube any more. it was a different thing owned by the channel owner. That is the only thing I will miss really, but honestly the new layout is better by a ton and people should not complain about the switch ha ha.

I've never noticed using the new layout, but when I see peoples channels that haven't changed it looks old and weird.

Honestly you should just switch over. Channels that still use the one stand out in a bad way most of the time.

Yay conformity!

Back