Gaming Still looking for a YouTube Partner!

Jaxx Plays

Hey, everyone! I posted once before that I was looking for a friend to make videos with, I met and talked with a bundle of people but no one really fit what I was looking for, so I figured I would post it again and see if anyone else is interested :)

I have been youtube for a few years now and I enjoy video production but the reason I started making videos was to make videos with a friend or a group of friends
I wanted to know if there is anyone else looking to have a youtube partner or friend that we could collab and make videos with.

I'm looking for more of a friend than a video making person.
The most important part is that we get along and that you have good enough equipment.
I'm 19 and looking for someone that is at least 17 and up

My skills are Editing, Graphic design, Marketing, Comedy and Video production.

thanks for reading and if you are interested my skype is: wolfgod17 (add me on there if you want to talk)
If you have any question just post down below

Timezone: Oceanic (I live in Western Australia)
Microphone: Audio technica at2020

Just reply if you are interested.

I'm interested to be you friend and make videos with. Im 18 and I also think I have good equipment. I do have a room tour video if you want to look at my setup.

I know exactly what you mean. I always set up a Skype call before I collab with a person to see if the chemistry is there (and to see if I'm working with a genuine person). If you're interested in collabing with me message me back on Skype. I'll add you but I'd rather not leave my Skype name in this comment for others to see!

Hey how you doing, we are always looking to grow our little group we have here into a bigger crowd, if you are interested get back to me, we always do little projects together.

Back