Still in RPM(Maker Stuidos 3) after leaving?

Rails2Revolution

Super Poster
I've been trying to leave RPM recently but have been having a tonne of problems.

Basically about 2 months ago around 5th November I left the RPM network after joining it via SocialBlade a year ago.

I had given written notice more than 30 days prior to my contracts renewal, and was told to give it closer to the renewal date, which is fine, except when I tried later they were packed up on other requests.
Either way I had followed what my contract stated.

Later they did end up responding and I got an email stating that neither of my channels (since I had two) were linked with RPM anymore from CMS.

I thought this was fine and dandy and went on and found a new network to join, but after some time the network realised they couldnt partner me because my channel was still linked to RPM (maker studios 3).

I then sent multiple requests to unlink my channel via the YT settings, but all got denied. I then sent an email via the MakerMAX contact page, however the email I received in return, after pointing out that I had followed my contract, was simply that m channel is still with RPM.

So that's what's happened, have I done something wrong in the process that would've meant my channel doesnt get unlinked? Does anyone have any suggestions?

All help is welcome because this has been quite frustrating recently :)

@RPM Support @RPM Jess

Last edited:
hi, I would suggest continuing the conversation on the support ticket that you already opened, or create a new ticket if necessary at max.makerstudios.com/support.html

Back