STILL CAN'T GET VIEWS

I use to have 3 channels. I only have two now. One channel is just for gaming related news and the other is for everything else. 3 channels was just a bit too much for me. If my subs aren't interested in a certain video I upload, don't watch. Just wait until I upload a vid you do wanna see. I think everybody has subs like that. That's why you almost always see people get alot less views than their sub count.[DOUBLEPOST=1372176621,1372176471][/DOUBLEPOST]I will add that doing just one kind of topic all the time is probably ideal. I just can't stick with one subject tho. It is a bit ironic that I do stick with just one subject on my other channel tho and it has more consistent support than this one.

Yeah that's how I'm treating my channel right now. I have two as well, but on my main channel is a mix of everything. It's funny how I notice which videos get more views, but I just upload what I want lol.

You only started in early April. 17,000+ is good for that short of a time.
Awww s**t, herro proxy O:

To the OP, every view, even if it's 1 view, is 1 view more than you had before! Don't worry too much about views though man :D Eventually they will start coming in but it takes a lot of time.

I use to have 3 channels. I only have two now. One channel is just for gaming related news and the other is for everything else. 3 channels was just a bit too much for me. If my subs aren't interested in a certain video I upload, don't watch. Just wait until I upload a vid you do wanna see. I think everybody has subs like that. That's why you almost always see people get alot less views than their sub count.[DOUBLEPOST=1372176621,1372176471][/DOUBLEPOST]I will add that doing just one kind of topic all the time is probably ideal. I just can't stick with one subject tho. It is a bit ironic that I do stick with just one subject on my other channel tho and it has more consistent support than this one.
see i do a variety of videos anf i listen to my viewers . I do comedy , drama, rants, gameplays, so i try to gain a wider audience and ask for ideas people want to see .[DOUBLEPOST=1372178307][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awww s**t, herro proxy O:

To the OP, every view, even if it's 1 view, is 1 view more than you had before! Don't worry too much about views though man :D Eventually they will start coming in but it takes a lot of time.
i just want to know how to get my stuff out there

i just want to know how to get my stuff out there

Sharing is king, if you can get people to retweet, facebook share etc... your audience now grows to whoever is following them. That takes building up repor with other YouTubers and mutual respect so that they are interested in sharing out your stuff.

Sharing is king, if you can get people to retweet, facebook share etc... your audience now grows to whoever is following them. That takes building up repor with other YouTubers and mutual respect so that they are interested in sharing out your stuff.
I dont have many people following me on twitter lol ..but i see your point and thank u for helping

You darn stalker ;-D
Hahahaha!D:!?

To the OP again, if you want to get your videos "Out there" more, try doing some cross promotions with channels your size, dual coms and also make sure you're tagging your videos properly, as well as putting in a proper description + title. I can't stress how important it is to do that and a lot of new channels make the mistake of using titles that no one will search. But doing cross promos and dual coms will help you, if you make the right contacts :D

I dont have many people following me on twitter lol ..but i see your point and thank u for helping

What Thempdgamer said is sound. Right now I'm working with other channels my size as well and it really does help. Because you are similar size both only have to gain. Even just being an active sub to other people that do similar content helps too. But if you want people to share your stuff, you have to build up that network and relationship.

Hahahaha!D:!?

To the OP again, if you want to get your videos "Out there" more, try doing some cross promotions with channels your size, dual coms and also make sure you're tagging your videos properly, as well as putting in a proper description + title. I can't stress how important it is to do that and a lot of new channels make the mistake of using titles that no one will search. But doing cross promos and dual coms will help you, if you make the right contacts :D
I think i title my vids right lol ..i just did a rant on miley cyrus and put her name in title with WHY real big ..but tags im just ok with not great ..i done one collaboration but most people i spoke to wont

Don't dwell on them views bro, just keep making videos if you're having fun.
Yes the important thing of everything is the fun, views will come most definitely but stay positive, go out and film. Have fun and enjoy it. Dont relate to the lack of views, sometimes it just doesnt happen overnight.

Good luck:)

Back