Step Backwards - New song and Video

Acidicfriend

magic music master, crazy commentator guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thank you!! :D I'm not too impressed with the mix I did though :( Sigh....it's always something.

Lol woo hoo! Well...we're expecting a storm here on Friday..so the kids might not have school....and they have Monday off. Why do you have a 5 day weekend?
tru dat.
it only improves your talent in the long end.

Reactions: Kath

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well I could do that...
Or I could be like @JeriKane and get drunk with my imaginary friends...
Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk >:|
When I was a little girl, I had '100' imaginary friends. A few that I remember are Alfie (who was really tiny and looked like Alf). My brothers would sit on him every day and make me cry. He'd also always fall out of a tree everyday and break his leg.
Then I had Lie-ee and Truthy. Lie-ee would always tell the truth..and Truthy would always tell a lie. Then, I had another one that I brought to show and tell in kidnergarten...and he had a top hat and a suit.

Mean. >__>
Not as mean as my brothers...who would sit on poor Alfie :/[DOUBLEPOST=1392301573][/DOUBLEPOST]
tru dat.
it only improves your talent in the long end.
Yeah...the next song I am putting out has a way better mix on it. But it doesn't have any vocals. The vocals kill me because my mic causes a lot of background fuzzy noise (drives me nuts)

Reactions: kkushalbeatzz

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk >:|
When I was a little girl, I had '100' imaginary friends. A few that I remember are Alfie (who was really tiny and looked like Alf). My brothers would sit on him every day and make me cry. He'd also always fall out of a tree everyday and break his leg.
Then I had Lie-ee and Truthy. Lie-ee would always tell the truth..and Truthy would always tell a lie. Then, I had another one that I brought to show and tell in kidnergarten...and he had a top hat and a suit.

Not as mean as my brothers...who would sit on poor Alfie :/[DOUBLEPOST=1392301573][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah...the next song I am putting out has a way better mix on it. But it doesn't have any vocals. The vocals kill me because my mic causes a lot of background fuzzy noise (drives me nuts)
Poor Alfie. :'(

Reactions: Kath