Steam Sale

Hey Guys n Gals

Who is excited about the Steam Sale? I think there is going to be alot of empty wallets across the world especially myself and my flatmates.

Anyone got any games in particular that anyone's hoping are in the sale?
LOL I got Borderlands 2, and still have 4.81 to spend. Have to spend this strategically :p

I'm super excited because now I will have a bunch of games to help start a Let's Play series, but in the meantime my wallet is being raped.

I'm super excited because now I will have a bunch of games to help start a Let's Play series, but in the meantime my wallet is being raped.
LOL yeah me too. I like DLC Quest cause it's short, Borderlands is, ya know, Borderlands, and then Surgeon Stimulator is always fun to watch :p

LOL yeah me too. I like DLC Quest cause it's short, Borderlands is, ya know, Borderlands, and then Surgeon Stimulator is always fun to watch :p

Ah, would you recommend Surgeon Simulator? Does it have a LP quality? Either way, Lp or no, should I get it?

Ah, would you recommend Surgeon Simulator? Does it have a LP quality? Either way, Lp or no, should I get it?
Not really LP but one of those videos you do when you don't feel like doing a Let's Play, just for fun, a "filler" if you will. If you do it right, with the right commentary- I'd recommend it. Plus it's only like 3.50 :D

Not really LP but one of those videos you do when you don't feel like doing a Let's Play, just for fun, a "filler" if you will. If you do it right, with the right commentary- I'd recommend it. Plus it's only like 3.50 :D

I can imagine yelling at the screen angrily while you pull some guy's brain out would be quite hilarious.

I can imagine yelling at the screen angrily while you pull some guy's brain out would be quite hilarious.
It is. It is :p
I enjoy carefully using a drill so I get each rib out one by one. I'm just weird like that...[DOUBLEPOST=1373657384,1373657348][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh Call of Duty Black ops 2 is 29.99 guys, that's like 50% off which is good, if you're a CoD gamer!

Back