Stealing videos and Monetization

Italian Pranks

Hey guys,i just found someone stole one of my videos and reuploaded with no credits ( of course),and i was wondering,can these channels monetize the videos that they steal? because i ve seen many many channels doing this but the ads on they videos is still there,i don t know if it s a different type of ads but from outside it s seems like they get money by doing so..

There are many people out there who try to profit from other peoples work. It's more than possible that some of them copied your video and monetized it.

Wow, how did you even manage to find your own video on someone elses channel. Just curious about how it happened.

I think this is why some people join networks as it protects them from this kind of thing

Hey guys,i just found someone stole one of my videos and reuploaded with no credits ( of course),and i was wondering,can these channels monetize the videos that they steal? because i ve seen many many channels doing this but the ads on they videos is still there,i don t know if it s a different type of ads but from outside it s seems like they get money by doing so..

That's the react community too. Some give credit to the original creator but some doing it to get views and subs. I am glad I am doing reaction no more because I felt bad taking people content. File a copyright strike on the guy with stole your video.

I've moved your thread to the copyright forum. :)

Wow, how did you even manage to find your own video on someone elses channel. Just curious about how it happened.

because is more popular than mine with 100k views more,so you ll get to the copied video without even search for it.. absurd.. i already complained but nothing happened of course,youtube doesn protect original creators i guess..

Back