Starve or Don't Starve EP6

That sounds like it. Your game wasn't bad so you could continue it but you should mention the lag in your videos. Maybe put an annotation on episode 1 to inform new watchers that it's not a problem on your end. Keep your viewers in the loop and whatnot.

Yup, I googled it. I played around some settings. I'll upload two more unlist videos in a bit. I think I fixed it. The game is so glitchy right now.

Zero, here is the three videos. Let me know what you think. They're all unlist.

EDIT: Video Deleted. x3

[DOUBLEPOST=1374351150,1374290254][/DOUBLEPOST]I will remove the videos once I get some response back. Thanks everyone who helped me out. :p

Yup, I googled it. I played around some settings. I'll upload two more unlist videos in a bit. I think I fixed it. The game is so glitchy right now.

Zero, here is the three videos. Let me know what you think. They're all unlist.

[DOUBLEPOST=1374351150,1374290254][/DOUBLEPOST]I will remove the videos once I get some response back. Thanks everyone who helped me out. :p
All 3 are choppy but the Distortion one looks a tiny bit better.

All 3 are choppy but the Distortion one looks a tiny bit better.

Are they better than what you saw before? I mean, if it doesn't help at all then it's either the game or just my computer. I doubt it's my computer so yeah... I'll test it again on my new build in a month or so. Meanwhile, I'll just have to either continue to series or just put it on hold.

Are they better than what you saw before? I mean, if it doesn't help at all then it's either the game or just my computer. I doubt it's my computer so yeah... I'll test it again on my new build in a month or so. Meanwhile, I'll just have to either continue to series or just put it on hold.
It's pretty much the same. Try again with your new computer as something isn't working right. The Yogscast recorded it just fine so it can be done somehow.

It's pretty much the same. Try again with your new computer as something isn't working right. The Yogscast recorded it just fine so it can be done somehow.

Yeah, it's probably my graphic card. I have GeForce 7100 and the game recommanded Radeon HD5450 or better. My graphic card is pretty bad. I bought this computer two years ago and kinda regret it. Lol. Yup.

Back