Starting To Stream On Twitch Daily Around 10 AM? Good Idea?

Fro-Ham

I've Got It
Hey guys as the title says I am starting to stream daily on twitch at around 10 AM EST and I would like to know if any of you think it is a good idea? Is there any advice you can give me?

I have just recently started streaming too, I can give you some advice based on what I have experienced so far.

1. At first when I started streaming and people typed in the chat, I typed back lol. It took a while for me to verbally respond to text, you might need to practice that. If not there even better.

2. make sure to interact with the viewers. Respond to questions, and even ask questions back. Sometimes when theres nothing to talk about in the game you can just have a regular conversation like "has anyone seen the new transformers movie?".. This way viewers will start to feel less like viewers and more like friends.

3. Make sure your quality is good! this one is very important for obvious reasons. This means no lag, good voice/music volume, mic quality etc.

4. Dont try to force a fake personality. Simple.

5. I dont have a schedule, the fact that you have one is already a step ahead. **As long as you keep it** this means if you say you will be there every day at 10 AM, then you better be there at 10 AM. If you ever need to break schedule, make sure to do everything you can to let your followers know (say it at the end of stream, put it on screen, tweet it)

6. Have a professional looking channel. This means have good looking panels, banners, overlays, and logo.

7. Have fun, and good luck!

I feel like gaining twitch followers is easier than gaining YT Subscribers, as long as you're entertaining, nice and/or helpful. It took me 2 months to get 100 subs, and in only 4 live streams I've gained 126 follower lol (it may be because some of my yt subs came over). Hope this help a bit man, I have only been streaming for 1 week, but its LOADS of fun! Its just like hanging out with friends and playing games. I wish you good luck in this new fun endeavor :D

I have just recently started streaming too, I can give you some advice based on what I have experienced so far.

1. At first when I started streaming and people typed in the chat, I typed back lol. It took a while for me to verbally respond to text, you might need to practice that. If not there even better.

2. make sure to interact with the viewers. Respond to questions, and even ask questions back. Sometimes when theres nothing to talk about in the game you can just have a regular conversation like "has anyone seen the new transformers movie?".. This way viewers will start to feel less like viewers and more like friends.

3. Make sure your quality is good! this one is very important for obvious reasons. This means no lag, good voice/music volume, mic quality etc.

4. Dont try to force a fake personality. Simple.

5. I dont have a schedule, the fact that you have one is already a step ahead. **As long as you keep it** this means if you say you will be there every day at 10 AM, then you better be there at 10 AM. If you ever need to break schedule, make sure to do everything you can to let your followers know (say it at the end of stream, put it on screen, tweet it)

6. Have a professional looking channel. This means have good looking panels, banners, overlays, and logo.

7. Have fun, and good luck!

I feel like gaining twitch followers is easier than gaining YT Subscribers, as long as you're entertaining, nice and/or helpful. It took me 2 months to get 100 subs, and in only 4 live streams I've gained 126 follower lol (it may be because some of my yt subs came over). Hope this help a bit man, I have only been streaming for 1 week, but its LOADS of fun! Its just like hanging out with friends and playing games. I wish you good luck in this new fun endeavor :D
Thank you very much for these tips! So far I have kept my schedule. Only one follow in two streams so I don't know. But I won't let it get me down! Thanks again for the advice! :D

Back