Starting Daily Vlogs Tomorrow!

So i've been wanting to start daily Vlogs for a while and finally going to start tomorrow, I'm using my iPhone 4S for now though :( but be editing the Vlogs on Sony Vegas. Any current Vloggers got advice to help my Vlogs look better?
I love Sony Vegas. When i started vlogging back in 2010, i did it daily to. What i learned since then is be yourself, no "uhhhhhhhs" or "ummmmmms". Chop it up a bit, i have some examples on my BreakingMI channel, every video ive made pretty much is chopped up, i love it like that. I no longer use that channel as i just launched a whole new 1 about 2 days ago. Anyways, good luck. We could probably learn from each other, i try to find active vloggers.

Good luck an hope to see you around. :)

I love Sony Vegas. When i started vlogging back in 2010, i did it daily to. What i learned since then is be yourself, no "uhhhhhhhs" or "ummmmmms". Chop it up a bit, i have some examples on my BreakingMI channel, every video ive made pretty much is chopped up, i love it like that. I no longer use that channel as i just launched a whole new 1 about 2 days ago. Anyways, good luck. We could probably learn from each other, i try to find active vloggers.

Good luck an hope to see you around. :)

Thank you, means allot :)[DOUBLEPOST=1372671705,1372671638][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have fun. Don't be too worried about looking 'weird'. Don't be too boring. Involve your friends in it as well :D

I plan too today is a boring day only problem, doing gym, work for an organisation then chill.

Good luck and have fun!

Try not to ever let it become a daily chore- if you've not had fun with it, it'll show in the video :) that's my advice! :)

Good luck and have fun!

Try not to ever let it become a daily chore- if you've not had fun with it, it'll show in the video :) that's my advice! :)

Yeah if I'm not up to it I wont do it haha, looking forward to releasing it. Only problem I'm using an iPhone then also using Sony Vegas to edit and not the best editor haha. Thanks for the advice though

My advice would be to loosely script your vlogs. A lot of great stuff comes from improvisation and will only ever seem good first time 'round so I advise recording all the time but don't be afraid to try multiple takes for things if you're not happy with them first time. I know a lot of people get hung up on ingenuity but I don't think recording one or more takes detracts from that at all ^___^.

Well Vlogging today messed up sadly, my main PC broke so can't edit it but dad lending me his Laptop to edit tomorrows vlog sorry for this :( what editing software is the best for a vlogger? thanks <3

I could never do daily vlogs. I mean I probably could but no lol. I usually make vids a few days in a row then take a day or two off to regroup so to speak.

Back