StarFire is Here. Yes... Nemisis... the Second Sun.

RemixingMusic

I can't hold it in anymore. It's too evident. The earth is going bezerk! I can feel myself taking deep plunges as if on a tidal wave in a boat. The earth is wobbling guys, and that's because Starfire, so named by me to prevent prophecy to fruition (Spread the name, WE CAN'T LET IT BE WORMWOOD! BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES CAN'T HAPPEN TODAY!), is approaching earth at an increasing rate per day. This is causing us to go UP AND DOWN... UP AND DOWN, SIDE TO SIDE in a figure 8 motion wobble.

That's because the earth is trying to point towards both our hero, the sun, and the nemesis, Starfire.

My proposal: Spread the word to the government that we ALL have woken up, and with my plans, we build a gravitational force field that will either pull that star, Starfire, away from our solar system, or will enter inside the star and tear it to shreads from the inside without causing a massive supernova or black hole collapsation...

I got a leak that we CAN control gravity from AREA 51 and all the other top secret bases.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! A NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH IMPLIES THAT the world is going to be different than before, and EVERYONE is going to die if we don't WAKE up the GOVERNMENTS and have them put ALL of our heads together rid... not ride... this storm away. Cause believe me, when all is said and done, the earth will shatter, the seas will rise and cover the earth, the cities will sink, the plates will sink, and the earth will be deformed.

I can't hold it in anymore. It's too evident. The earth is going bezerk! I can feel myself taking deep plunges as if on a tidal wave in a boat. The earth is wobbling guys, and that's because Starfire, so named by me to prevent prophecy to fruition (Spread the name, WE CAN'T LET IT BE WORMWOOD! BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES CAN'T HAPPEN TODAY!), is approaching earth at an increasing rate per day. This is causing us to go UP AND DOWN... UP AND DOWN, SIDE TO SIDE in a figure 8 motion wobble.

That's because the earth is trying to point towards both our hero, the sun, and the nemesis, Starfire.

My proposal: Spread the word to the government that we ALL have woken up, and with my plans, we build a gravitational force field that will either pull that star, Starfire, away from our solar system, or will enter inside the star and tear it to shreads from the inside without causing a massive supernova or black hole collapsation...

I got a leak that we CAN control gravity from AREA 51 and all the other top secret bases.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! A NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH IMPLIES THAT the world is going to be different than before, and EVERYONE is going to die if we don't WAKE up the GOVERNMENTS and have them put ALL of our heads together rid... not ride... this storm away. Cause believe me, when all is said and done, the earth will shatter, the seas will rise and cover the earth, the cities will sink, the plates will sink, and the earth will be deformed.
Oh no! :eek:

3507yu7037.gif

Perhaps. Then again, it may miss us. Who knows? I'm no fortune teller, but when the earth wobbles, something's seriously wrong. especially when it wobbles super fast.

What I noticed this summer,that there are many weird things goind on..Snow,flasfloods,VERY HOT SUN,verses... So it may happend..
What is the name of the thing is going to CRUSH the earth .. Or the name of the hole or whatever ?

What I noticed this summer,that there are many weird things goind on..Snow,flasfloods,VERY HOT SUN,verses... So it may happend..
What is the name of the thing is going to CRUSH the earth .. Or the name of the hole or whatever ?

Planet X was it's Science name.

They covered it up so you wouldn't find out about so called "aliens" that I don't believe in, by naming it Nibiru

Then they called it Wormwood as they discovered it was a large gas planet or a brown dwarf star

Now I'm calling it StarFire because my last observation back in Australia caught a glimpse of Ten Solar Flares erupting from this so-called-dead star, all at nearly the same time.

Now back in the USA, my home, I'm really feeling the effects of the approaching star.

Back