Star Wars

My channel is based on the idea of looking at existing things in the world and using them to inspire questions and ideas that can be the basis for original creative works. So looking at a movie like Star Wars and asking questions about how all the pilots are male, can inspire ideas for fiction where for some reason only women are able to fly the space craft, maybe something about the neural interface might induce psychosis in mens minds, or even as simple as the only spot to fit the pilots requires size and shape and flexibility that most men simply don't come in.

Anyway, one of the other things that happens is when I encounter a work that... could be better, with some rewrites, and I feel like I have a really good way to do this for the Star Wars prequels, and maybe even possibly beyond.

I've scripted and outlined the prequels anyway, and am thinking it might be fun to do a story board of Episode 1 with descriptive narration over it in time for the Dec 15 release date for the new movie. After that Maybe episode 2 next year, and episode 3 the year after that.

Star Wars: Episode 1- reimagined.

What say you? Are you curious?

Back