Vlog Spread a positive message collab

jjustgreg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I did not forget about this I AM SO SORRY!
I lost my info and could NOT get on yt talk anymore.
I am deeply sorry, this is still open I have gathered at least 3 videos from participants. I have a total of 10 people right now, but as you all might know NOT everyone who says yes, actually does it. (Sometimes forgets, no time etc.) So if you are still interested please contact me via my gmail

jjustgreg@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1407779663,1407779455][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump: Also when you contact me You will recieve some info about the video. It's a project that will take some time, but I DO NOT wish to rush this.
The video must do justice to the message, but also to your channel. It's easy to rush up a video and not caring, but the problem with that is that you will make other channels look bad and probably prevent you from having collabs in the future. I am pretty serious when it comes to making sure that all of the creators involved do not feel like it was a waste of time.

Reactions: David Stoll

LemmaDiaries

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We would be interested in this, Lia and I have both had our struggles, and anything we can do to help someone going through similar, we'd jump at the chance. Gonna send you an e-mail.

Noelle

Nerdy/Writing/Advice Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Vlogger, Designer
Sending you an email. :)

Willam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Totally interested. I'll send you an email

Boatsvids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm kinda interested,
I had emotional problems over the most of the summer. and I want to help others who've had problems

thats if you are still doing this?