• Yea

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AirRicdiculous

What's up? I am here with the opportunity for you to join a podcast type sports analysis thing. If you are interested contact me through Skype (Skype name: aariklong) or through YouTube. Basically we will go through some big stories in sports, have a predictions segment where we predict upcoming games, and maybe throw in a little debate over stuff in there, too. If you are interested in watching but not participating, you can go subscribe and they should be up pretty soon. Commenting is encouraged on the videos and on this post. Thank you for your time.

Hell yes! I am so in on this! I'm a huge sports fan haha so I think I could hold my own on a podcast! And I've been wanting to make a sports channel for a long time so this is a good opportunity if you would like to have me! My favorite sports league by far is the NBA (Go Suns!), followed by the NFL (Go Cowboys!), and I also watch EPL (go Liverpool!) and NHL (go Coyotes!). A little bit of baseball, but it's not my thing. But yeah, if you're still looking for somebody send me a message, my Skype is MikeThedbacker26, and I'd love to be involved in one way or another!

Back