[Special] JD´s World Grows Bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray, you are only worth one of my uploads... That´s how much I care about your allegations. Prove them or shut up! There are ways to prove bot usage. None of which are related to comments, likes, favorites or subscribers. It´s all about where the views come from! That is how you can determine if someone is botting or not.

If I have control over more than 700 subscriber accounts, the power to like and favorite... would I not have the power to post comments? Do you know how easy it is to make a macro? Do you know anything at all about how easy it is to actually do some research before you rage over something you know nothing about?

Mr. Gogo and Mrs. Gogo, go rain on someone else´s parade!

Jonathan

Ray, you are only worth one of my uploads... That´s how much I care about your allegations. Prove them or shut up! There are ways to prove bot usage. None of which are related to comments, likes, favorites or subscribers. It´s all about where the views come from! That is how you can determine if someone is botting or not.
Jonathan

Okay please unlock you stats...

I'm not sure how I can tell a bot blip from a regular blip a stat is a stat to me maybe I am missing something somewhere lol. In any event I just wanted to say I am now saddened the like/disklike button is leaving its like watching a B movie right now.

Nothing is good enough for you, you see germans in your sleep! That is all

Done with this conversation....

Jonathan

did he unlock one I didnt see anyhow .. you might be a really cool guy jd honest I dont know you or anyone well enough to judge, but your content is not epic enough to warrant that subscriber base in such a short amount of time.... There are some extremely tallented people on this forum who have only just arrived or have been here in some cases longer. They put a lot of effort into their stuff and produce very good content. I dont begrudge anyone success but its just insulting to those who have been watching to do this and think people are just going to swallow it. Its kind of the ultimate insult especially to those who helped you along the way in some fashion. Just the number of views compared to subs is not even balanced. The likes go through the roof and there is very little interaction on your channel. Yet your comments are not moderated. The only comments I have ever seen have been from people from this forum.

I had not said a word but I did say to someone who shall remain nameless who is a friend of yours"as long as he is not doing it for profit I am not going to judge him too harshly" . The reality is though youtube is in a mess because of people who want to defraud the entire system. So even though I was going to stay out of it.. I can't help but say shame on you! :(

Veda #8 he unlocked...so he says but it still shows no stats.
--- merged: Apr 12, 2012 12:56 AM ---
did he unlock one I didnt see anyhow .. you might be a really cool guy jd honest I dont know you or anyone well enough to judge, but your content is not epic enough to warrant that subscriber base in such a short amount of time.... There are some extremely tallented people on this forum who have only just arrived or have been here in some cases longer. They put a lot of effort into their stuff and produce very good content. I dont begrudge anyone success but its just insulting to those who have been watching to do this and think people are just going to swallow it. Its kind of the ultimate insult especially to those who helped you along the way in some fashion. Just the number of views compared to subs is not even balanced. The likes go through the roof and there is very little interaction on your channel. Yet your comments are not moderated. The only comments I have ever seen have been from people from this forum.

I had not said a word but I did say to someone who shall remain nameless who is a friend of yours"as long as he is not doing it for profit I am not going to judge him too harshly" . The reality is though youtube is in a mess because of people who want to defraud the entire system. So even though I was going to stay out of it.. I can't help but say shame on you! :(
THANK YOU!

Veda #8 he unlocked...so he says but it still shows no stats.
This conversation has gone on long enough. I blocked it again. Haters will be haters.

There is NOTHING I can say nor want to say to change anyone´s mind. Believe me, don´t believe me. I don´t care. I came into this community to find like minded YouTubers and to give and to get feedback on videos as well as get assistance and give assistance to those that need it.

For me this conversation/argument is over.

Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back