South African Satire Channel (Review Required)

Unknownuser005

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys,

My channel is relatively new and hasn't started off too badly I guess. However I am brand new to video producing and what not. I am using my Mac Book Pro's webcam for now until I get some budget.

I would just like a lot of strict criticism on the following please:
  • Filming
  • Editing (Do I cut to much, too little)
  • Acting (How is the show in terms of the two characters)
  • Content (Anything that would be cool to add to a show like this)
I am mainly concerned about the content, right now we are kind of just testing out a hole lot of new things, but our main direction is humor based on stereotyping etc. Any criticism is most welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/BlackAndWhiteZA

Thanks

I had a quick look there, to be quick I think your channel background could do with a little work by having a gradient at the bottom so it fades rather than ends up chopped off at the bottom. It isnt a big issue though and other than that your channel is set up well.

I would invest in a better quality camcorder if possible, your videos arent of poor quality but there is room for improvement and I think better quality would be a good investment for you guys. I think the editing was fine and so was the acting although I didnt understand some of it because of both of your accents. Good start there :)

I had a quick look there, to be quick I think your channel background could do with a little work by having a gradient at the bottom so it fades rather than ends up chopped off at the bottom. It isnt a big issue though and other than that your channel is set up well.

I would invest in a better quality camcorder if possible, your videos arent of poor quality but there is room for improvement and I think better quality would be a good investment for you guys. I think the editing was fine and so was the acting although I didnt understand some of it because of both of your accents. Good start there :)

Yeah it was also kind of bothering me that the pic just cut off on the channel, was gonna sort that out ASAP, thanks :). Working on getting a better quality camera, also noticed that its not the best. Haha yeah I have heard that they speak to fast or mumble quite a lot, I am working on that and only a matter of time until it improves their speech. We are South African so it might be slightly weird for most people to get used to the accent. Thank you so much for your review/reply :)
--- merged: Mar 21, 2012 2:48 AM ---
yep, good videos, new background plox ^^

Still like it though good job
Thank you so much :). Am working on a new background ^^.

Back