Sony Vegas or nah?

iMtoXic

Is there any other type of Video Editing thats good other than Sony Vegas? Is there any free good ones that have quality? Please tell me and the rest of YTTalk!

Right now im just using windows movie marker
I know its awful but it gets the main job done and thats just trimming the video
definitely don't recommend it though
sometimes it crashes and i loose all my progress .....

really helpful i know :D

If you want something that is simple and has a ton of potential, then Sony Vegas all the way. From my experience with sony vegas, I LOVED it. It was simple and also had some nice FX. It also depends on your budget to what software you should get. If you have a larger budget, Why not get the Adobe suite? If you have a smaller budget, Sony Vegas will be your best friend.

Since taking the time to learn some of the tips and tricks of Sony Vegas we won't be looking back. It does everything needed (for us so far at least) with a professional look, all the while not being that complicated to use. If we can manage to use it I'm sure anyone can! That price tag though...

Sony Vegas is really great, I use it.

Though it can be a bit limiting even though there's a lot to discover with it. I know a lot of my friends have moved on to things like Adobe Premiere and After Effects.

If you want a good free software, kdenlive is pretty good, though I used that when I still just had a netbook running linux. It has a lot of the features Vegas has.

I enjoy Sony Vegas because it is very simple to use whilst having the power to do some pretty advanced things.
Eventually I might move on but that would only be in quite a while.

If you can get past the occasional glitches and frustration of it crashing and corrupting your video files after working on a video for an hour then #Yasssss

If not then nahhh

I agree with @Heresrichieee .. after vegas crashing on me all the time and then when I finally finish a video the rendering freezing on 14% I decided to move to Adobe Premiere Pro.. never going back now!

Back