Sony Vegas and youtube upload problems.

oliman22

Hi im new here so im not sure if this is the correct forum im using, but im giving it a go!

Currently im using Sony Vegas Movie Studio 11 platinum to edit my videos, but the program won't accept .AVI files which is a big issue for me, so if anyone know how to fix this issue that would be a big help! :)

My other issue is that yesterday and today i haven't been able to upload videos on YT. When it reaches around 33% it stops and says that there was a error with the upload, i have tryed uploading with these formats: .AVI .WMV .FVL but YT won't accept it, and i have no clue what im doing wrong so please help me!

this might help

Not really thanks anyways! ;)

I haven't used MSI ever before in my life, but look at the settings or take the avi and analyse it using Mediainfo.

I have tried with mediainfo, that didn't really help.[DOUBLEPOST=1343147252][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw i have also tried to download some codec packs, which didn't help either.[DOUBLEPOST=1343147992][/DOUBLEPOST]Wierd it works now after a reinstall...

But i still have the uploading issues.

Not really thanks anyways! ;)

I have tried with mediainfo, that didn't really help.[DOUBLEPOST=1343147252][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw i have also tried to download some codec packs, which didn't help either.[DOUBLEPOST=1343147992][/DOUBLEPOST]Wierd it works now after a reinstall...

But i still have the uploading issues.
Does YouTube pop out an error? How long has this been a problem? Do you have a stable connection?
It could be just a temporary YouTube error.

Since yesterday. This is the error i get
"The server has returned an invalid response. Please follow these steps and try uploading the file again."

My connection is stable.

Back