Sony Vegas 720p HD Render Settings!

GmanCrafter

Meow, I'm a dog.
Just a quick note. I did post this the other day but as a reply to a thread, but I though I may as well post it as a new thread for new people who need help! :)

If you are just looking to render in 720p (which all you need when watching on a regular sized PC monitor, difference between 1080p and 720p can only really be seen on a screen of 30"+) then this is what I use when rendering all my videos!

First off, when you insert a video clip in, you wanna right click > properties > disable resample

That will stop your video from looking ghosty. (Adding in extra frames)

Next when customizing your template, om the audio tab you will need the following:

Include audio - Yes (Pretty obvious)
Mode - CBR
Format - Windows Media Audio 9.2
Attributes - 192kbps, 48 KHz etc.

Video tab:

Mode - CBR
Format - Windows Media Video 9
Image Size - High Def (1280x720)
Pixel Aspect Ratio - 1.000 (Square)
FPS - 29.97 (NTSC)
Seconds per keyframe - 5
Override default etc. - Yes
(seconds) - 3

Bit Rate tab:

Tick Internet Lan and set to 6M

Index/Summary tab isn't really important :)

Project tab:

Video rendering quality - Best
Stereoscopic 3D mode - (Use Project Settings)

And that's it really! Sorry if I missed something out but i could be using a different version of Sony Vegas but that is the basic guidelines and I am sure you can work from it! Also let me know if you need any help on anything else Vegas related, the least I can do is try to help! :D

-Gman

Sorry i meant to put 5M, and the space it takes up is roughly 400mb :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366643523,1366643497][/DOUBLEPOST]Which is fine for me, but maybe not others, so you can alter it to your specification :D

Back