Music Song/Video Collab! (All musicians welcome: voice, piano, violin, drums, etc.)

Tzvi

Hey all!

I've been really wanting to collab on a YouTube video for, like, ever. I've got a few song ideas but they really depend on what you're up for (e.g. if you play piano then I've got some thoughts, if you want to duet then depending on your voice I might have a few ideas already in the works).

If you're interested, I need you to have access to decent recording equipment - meaning if you're interested in a duet then you'll need at least a USB mic (although if you had an interface and condenser mic, that'd be awesome). If you've got a keyboard/piano you probably already have a Line In feature, etc. I don't really care about video quality too much, but you should know the basics of good lighting.

My YouTube channel is linked to my account here so you can see if anything I've done is your style and I'm totally up for suggestions if you've got your own ideas to throw my way. Please either post here or private message me on YouTube (not sure how PM work on this forum yet), if that's more comfortable for ya, what instrument you work with (voice, drums, piano, violin, etc.) and a link to your channel, SoundCloud, or some place where I can listen to a sample of your music.

Thanks and much love,
Tzvi

I'd be up for a collab! my music stuff is on youtube, some of it is. I have an interface now, and I'm going to school to be an audio engineer, so I understand EQing and such.

I wish I had more equipment to collab with ya. Check out my channel and see what i do.

hmm i check out ur channel i play piano i have one video up of a cover i did on my chanel!

I would be interested in doing a collaboration with you. I can play acoustic guitar and bass guitar if you are interested. You can find my work on my YouTube channel.

I'd be interested in collabing. I do indeed use a condenser mic + audio interface for recording audio (into Logic Pro 9). I mainly do pop/alternative songs, so if you had one in mind...

I would love to collab with u :) I am a singer and I use pretty decent equipments. I record in Pro tools.. :) I usually sing goth rock songs.. But I am up for whatever you want :)

Back