Music Song cover collabs?

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Hey there!

I'm looking to do some song collabs with people! I'm looking for anybody who wants to do something!
I mainly sing Musical Theatre or Ballads, so you have anything in mind - hit me up! :)

(EDIT: If there's any guys out there, I have a song in particular - As Long As You're Mine from Wicked that I'd really love to do, so if you're interested let me know!)

:dance:

Last edited:
Hi there :)
to be brutal honest... I never did a collab. But i think it would realy cool.
Well i don't know how you got this in mined. Is it like the person you collaborat with makes the entire instrumental and you sing to it?
I never did a ballad but my musical influence is pretty wild. Anyway I'm MAYBE interested. It's would be a realy totaly different experience. And it would be a BIG challenge for me to provide good enough music where both of us (or a third or even a forth) fit in.
But When we do something please don't expect high end studio quality cause I only got a quite lox budget setup.

Some things about me: I'm 21 and live in Germany but my english is good enough to talk normaly.

Peace and Love from germany.

be cool if someone else replays to your post

Oh my gosh! Lia and I are both singers and LOVE musical theatre (it's even part of my degree) we would be SO up for this! :D Also, we're in the UK too! AMAZEBALLS.

Hi there :)
to be brutal honest... I never did a collab. But i think it would realy cool.
Well i don't know how you got this in mined. Is it like the person you collaborat with makes the entire instrumental and you sing to it?
I never did a ballad but my musical influence is pretty wild. Anyway I'm MAYBE interested. It's would be a realy totaly different experience. And it would be a BIG challenge for me to provide good enough music where both of us (or a third or even a forth) fit in.
But When we do something please don't expect high end studio quality cause I only got a quite lox budget setup.

Some things about me: I'm 21 and live in Germany but my english is good enough to talk normaly.

Peace and Love from germany.

be cool if someone else replays to your post

I'm looking for anything really! You can add me on skype - madhattress95 - if you're still interested!

Oh my gosh! Lia and I are both singers and LOVE musical theatre (it's even part of my degree) we would be SO up for this! :D Also, we're in the UK too! AMAZEBALLS.

Great! Like I said to Florian Popp, you can add me on Skype (madhattress95) and we can come up with something? :)

You know actually I am very interessted but not just right now. First I got to fix some mess in my life so i can put my heart and soul into this. my Skype (florian.popp9). I'll come back to you at some point we could add each other (LemmaDiaries as well) on Skype

You know actually I am very interessted but not just right now. First I got to fix some mess in my life so i can put my heart and soul into this. my Skype (florian.popp9). I'll come back to you at some point we could add each other (LemmaDiaries as well) on Skype
That's fine! :)

Hey, you can guys are more than welcome to add me (Emma) on skype (emma.hudson1992) and we can definitely figure something out! :)

Back