Sometimes it really gets on my nerves!

I just find it easier to record and record and record, then if there are parts I don't like I can just cut it out and add the similar part from the other recording in and it works :')
I do that sometimes. Well if I feel like doing a lot of editing. If not I will just go through the video and see if there is anything I like about it. If not I will just get rid of it :p.

I do that sometimes. Well if I feel like doing a lot of editing. If not I will just go through the video and see if there is anything I like about it. If not I will just get rid of it :p.

I've done that with one of my videos except it's not deleted..
I did a video on bullying and the recording started off quietly but went normal and then deleted the ending.
but i liked the idea of it just not the length or the mess ups
so it's on my laptop anyway but I'm still debating whether to use it any time or not and just start again :')

I have a lot of sympathy for you Alex, I often get this frustration but then again there are always people that just want things to fall on a plate for them, they are a product of the society we currently live in.

I have a lot of sympathy for you Alex, I often get this frustration but then again there are always people that just want things to fall on a plate for them, they are a product of the society we currently live in.

Completely off topic, but I know you do WWE videos, you gonna do a WrestleMania review? I'm EXCITED!!! ahahah

I've done that with one of my videos except it's not deleted..
I did a video on bullying and the recording started off quietly but went normal and then deleted the ending.
but i liked the idea of it just not the length or the mess ups
so it's on my laptop anyway but I'm still debating whether to use it any time or not and just start again :')
Why not cut the pieces you like out. Then save those and just re-record the other parts to your liking. I would do that, but then again I may not have because I can get lazy lol :p

Back