Someone uploaded dozens of my videos to their channel...

SteveP

Is there a way to report the entire channel for copyright or do I have to flag each video individually? When I go to >User >About >Flag ... I can Report User but there's really no way to flag a copyright issue going that route. I've gone through the process of reporting 2 of my videos through link under the videos, but I realized there are 23 other videos they've copied and put on their channel. What is the best way to report this to YouTube?

When filing a copyright notice, you can add as many video links as you need to. Make one claim and simply copy and paste each of the videos to it.
It's still a pain in the neck as there's no way to flag an entire channel, but easier than doing one claim at a time for each video.

Why not you try to contact the channel owner first and demand them to taken down the videos?
If they ignore, then you can proceed to complain to YouTube.
If they taken down the video, you will save a lot of time and happy ending

Is there a way to report the entire channel for copyright or do I have to flag each video individually? When I go to >User >About >Flag ... I can Report User but there's really no way to flag a copyright issue going that route. I've gone through the process of reporting 2 of my videos through link under the videos, but I realized there are 23 other videos they've copied and put on their channel. What is the best way to report this to YouTube?
Yeah i saw one of my video in a playlist too. Didnt know if i should leave or what

When filing a copyright notice, you can add as many video links as you need to. Make one claim and simply copy and paste each of the videos to it.
It's still a pain in the neck as there's no way to flag an entire channel, but easier than doing one claim at a time for each video.

I didn't notice you could add another video when filing a copyright notice until you pointed it out. Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1465754254,1465754120][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why not you try to contact the channel owner first and demand them to taken down the videos?
If they ignore, then you can proceed to complain to YouTube.
If they taken down the video, you will save a lot of time and happy ending

It's a spam channel. It turns out they have 69 of my videos up. 69 of 150-something. They're looking to make money off other people. I looked at their video keywords and they are completely unrelated to the content.[DOUBLEPOST=1465754312][/DOUBLEPOST]
same thing happened to me, I claimed 4 video's seperately which resulted in 4 strikes, terminating the channel in a few days

Genius. I did this. Now we wait.[DOUBLEPOST=1465754627][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah i saw one of my video in a playlist too. Didnt know if i should leave or what

Users can add your video to their playlist, and as long as the video is on your channel, not theirs, you'll still get the ad revenue from the video. I have videos in other people's playlists too... I like it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1465754982][/DOUBLEPOST]

ps - I just commented on your latest video. I can't reply to your message on here because I haven't posted enough on here. Time to up my game.

Back