Someone reposted all my videos on YouTube

DutchMash

I've Got It
So a guy called "Fancy Nobre" downloaded all my videos, cut out the intro, and reuploaded them in SD Quality. I know there is an option to flag, but only one video at a time. Also, YouTube is trying to scare me of by saying you risk you account closed if the claim is not 100% correct. Is there any option I can take? Can a YouTube network help you with this?

Greetings,
DutchMash

EDIT: The reuploaded videos only got 20-50 views so it's not that big of a deal.

This happened to me recently. A person copied/uploaded videos from my channel and other popular channels.

Just lodge a copyright claim with YT and they will delete all the copied videos and shut the channel down within a few days.

You can do a single claim for multiple videos - just list them all.

If they are your videos, then you have nothing to fear.

Rob

I would flag the person that steals my videos. He/she might get little views right now but it's likely that the number will go up. Punish him/her for stealing your content:furious::stomp::banghead:.

you can report the person it does not need to be a video, just look for the report button at the bottom of the channel. youtube will take more action on the person than a video copy.

So a guy called "Fancy Nobre" downloaded all my videos, cut out the intro, and reuploaded them in SD Quality. I know there is an option to flag, but only one video at a time. Also, YouTube is trying to scare me of by saying you risk you account closed if the claim is not 100% correct. Is there any option I can take? Can a YouTube network help you with this?

Greetings,
DutchMash

EDIT: The reuploaded videos only got 20-50 views so it's not that big of a deal.
Just file a claim and report the video. These sort of channels usually go down pretty quick because most ppls don't hesitate doing that.

Not sure if I was looking at the correct channel but Fancy Nobre is suspended so I think YouTube noticed it.

Back