Gaming SOMEONE DO HORROR GAMES WITH ME?

I do hope that your life does get better, remember, I'm here for everyone in case you need someone to talk to :).
aw wow, thank you so much! it's the reason i do gaming, it takes my mind off a lot of things.
your video's are really good, you could be like cry one day! i'd love to do horror's and stuff with you like what pewdiepie and cry do!

aw wow, thank you so much! it's the reason i do gaming, it takes my mind off a lot of things.
your video's are really good, you could be like cry one day! i'd love to do horror's and stuff with you like what pewdiepie and cry do!

Sounds great! Let me know when your free and we could play a multiplayer game like Slendy Tubbies or something :D.

It's great that you love horror. I haven't started doing any Amnesia playthrough's, yet but I've done trailers and tributes on RPG's so far. Playthroughs and commentaries as well. What about you, mate?

Hey! Reina and Levity, do you guys have a Skype? The three of us could get together and play a game sometime! That would be awesome :biggrin:.

It's great that you love horror. I haven't started doing any Amnesia playthrough's, yet but I've done trailers and tributes on RPG's so far. Playthroughs and commentaries as well. What about you, mate?
I've done Amnesia, Slender and The Crooked Man, i brought FEAR but i haven't played it yet, i have done Indie games as well though

Back