Somebody using my YouTube Content in Dailymotion

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Today while surfing through "dailymotion.com" i found lots of users there are using my YouTube Content in their dailymotion channels without getting Copyright from me. So what should i do ? i sent copyright reports on dailymotion against those accounts. But what should i do from YouTube side ?

I honestly do not think you can do anything from the youtube side. I think since it is uploaded to daily motion you have to work it out with them. Not sure anything thing else could help you. I do not know how good daily motion is for getting copyrighted content off of their site though. I do not use daily motion often.

Today while surfing through "dailymotion.com" i found lots of users there are using my YouTube Content in their dailymotion channels without getting Copyright from me. So what should i do ? i sent copyright reports on dailymotion against those accounts. But what should i do from YouTube side ?

In what context are they using your content? Just because you own the rights to your content doesn't protect you from other people using your content as their are many legal loopholes with regards to using content. For example, if I were righting a review of your channel I would be well within my legal rights to use any / all of your content.

In what context are they using your content? Just because you own the rights to your content doesn't protect you from other people using your content as their are many legal loopholes with regards to using content. For example, if I were righting a review of your channel I would be well within my legal rights to use any / all of your content.

Actually they uploaded my full video in their dailymotion accounts. They did not add anything on the video nor making review. The funniest thing is that they did not remove my channel logo/intro.

i believe as long as many video sharing websites appears on the market, they need to have some sort of Global Content ID similar to "YouTube content ID" in order to protect content creators and get rid of these kind of violations.[DOUBLEPOST=1490255383,1490255182][/DOUBLEPOST]
I honestly do not think you can do anything from the youtube side. I think since it is uploaded to daily motion you have to work it out with them. Not sure anything thing else could help you. I do not know how good daily motion is for getting copyrighted content off of their site though. I do not use daily motion often.

i received their answer today. They want the links of those videos from my YT and its corresponding on DM.

Back