Music Somebody to Collab with on a Music Medley!

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Hi! :)

{EDIT: I really need somebody to help with this, but please only reply if you're serious about helping)
I'm in the midst of creating a Disney song Medley (One Woman) and I need somebody/some people to help me mix the tracks and create the medley (Figure out the songs, and transitions)

Obviously you'll get full credit for all your work,
If you're interested send me a message either on here, or email me! hildandiayt@gmail.com

Hope to hear from some of you soon!! :singing2:

Last edited:
I can do a bit a mixing and mastering through Presonus audiobox and finalizing through editing. All depends on the project though.

Would be interesting, i can imitate quite well men voices like "Hercules" and "Aladdín". Would be interested on joining the project ;). I have a "home studio" where i record all my things, check my channel out: Groomlakeofficial
Add the www.
youtube.com/watch?v=wM3VJ1tCJmE

Would be interesting, i can imitate quite well men voices like "Hercules" and "Aladdín". Would be interested on joining the project ;). I have a "home studio" where i record all my things, check my channel out: Groomlakeofficial
Add the www.
Fab! :) Do you want to message me on here/skype/email me so we can discuss further? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1430506026,1430506004][/DOUBLEPOST]
Add the www.
Fab! :) Do you want to message me on here/skype/email me so we can discuss further? :)

Back