Some exporting advice for iPhone 4

steezyassmilton

Ok so i record my videos with a iPhone 4 and the fisheye magentic add-on. And so i need like a differnet importing way onto adobe premire. Right now i have the HDV 720p 30 and it makes the file to bigto upload. So is there a better way to change (the second pic) settings to a better quality and have less mb. Thanks. :D
Screen Shot 2013-05-09 at 10.01.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2013-05-09 at 10.02.05 AM.png

what is your upload limit? :L I use those settings and my 10-15 minute gaming videos are only like 1GB.. and the short file I did for college was like 5 minutes and 500MB :L

what is your upload limit? :L I use those settings and my 10-15 minute gaming videos are only like 1GB.. and the short file I did for college was like 5 minutes and 500MB :L
On YouTube i don't have a upload limit. Well i have a series called Random talks and the most was 9 min and that was less than 900MB. and then the little skate videos are like 4 min. and the normally around 500MB...

On YouTube i don't have a upload limit. Well i have a series called Random talks and the most was 9 min and that was less than 900MB. and then the little skate videos are like 4 min. and the normally around 500MB...
That's not really a big file size.. you will lose quality if you make the file smaller.

Back