[SOLVED] YouTube Glitch is only on Chrome?

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
I mentioned in a previous thread that YouTube wasn't displaying correctly, and was acting all weird. I narrowed it down to a OneChannel glitch that will most likely be fixed rather soon. It's been 12 hours since I noticed it, and well.. Yeah. Haha.

I recently accessed my channel on 2 different browsers (IE, Maxthon) and it loaded fine?

So is the problem just for Google Chrome users, or is it luck of the draw?

EDIT - Thought I might add a screenshot of the problem. As you can see, everything is almost in a text-format.
Screenshot_4.png

Yer I had the same problem on Firefox but after about 5-10 minutes on the video the likes and dislikes sort themselves out :) it's just server lagg I think.
Also.. by the screenshot it just looks like the website is running funny, have you tried clearing your cache?

Yer I had the same problem on Firefox but after about 5-10 minutes on the video the likes and dislikes sort themselves out :) it's just server lagg I think.
Look at the edit. It's not the dislikes I'm talking about. c:

haha it not just wait it out, I don't see it being that annoying TBH as long as I can watch videos on youtube I'm happy :')
I just cleared the Cache and it loaded fine. That might of been what it was, I only clear my cache like once a year. :p ahahaha

Back