[SOLVED] YouTube animated banner - help

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Just want to know if anyone has the requirements or knows the requirements for the new animated youtube banners. Like how big does the file have to be? How many secs can each image/frame be or how many frames can the total animation be? And anything else that might be of help.[DOUBLEPOST=1406514376,1406512154][/DOUBLEPOST]So apparently you need to follow the same rules as the still banner, < or = to 2mb. Doesn't matter how many frames, or how long.

I tried making one, the 2 Mb is ridiculously low. It is almost impossible to make anything more than couple of frames with a minimum resolution of 1546 X 423. I wish they would allow bigger file sizes.

I tried making one, the 2 Mb is ridiculously low. It is almost impossible to make anything more than couple of frames with a minimum resolution of 1546 X 423. I wish they would allow bigger file sizes.
Meh, 2mb was enough for what I needed. It also needs to be in place for bandwidth reasons. If they allowed too much people would click off channels if they took too long to load cause of a banner. Surprisingly you can still make some decent stuff with tweens under 2mb.

Back