(SOLVED) Question about monetization (Fullscreen partners)

I think it just blocks monetization. Don't worry, I have the same questions, they aren't stupid :]
Just found out it doesn't. Under 'Understanding Policies', it says "Block in all countries: This will block your content worldwide." Also, "Block: This policy type instructs YouTube to prevent playback of a video. You generally should not select a usage policy of block. This will prevent your video from being played in your YouTube channel. Block/Takedown policy is mainly useful as a match policy."

Just found out it doesn't. Under 'Understanding Policies', it says "Block in all countries: This will block your content worldwide." Also, "Block: This policy type instructs YouTube to prevent playback of a video. You generally should not select a usage policy of block. This will prevent your video from being played in your YouTube channel. Block/Takedown policy is mainly useful as a match policy."
oh wow, thanks for the heads up! you learn something everyday :]

Need to edit the video and go to claim options uncheck all types of ads so that way ads are not poping up. Thats all they are going to check for

^^
@OP Yup, just use Track in all countries. You can't just unclaim a video once it's claimed.

Just got on Fullscreen myself and had the same problem with 3 videos.
I am waiting for a reply which I should get in about 24 hours on hot to "unclaim" a video.
Since we know you cannot do that manually.
I will try this track in all countries + private option on a video until I get an answer after which I will post it here!

Update: info found on

For each policy type, you can set the specific rules. The three rules are:
  • Monetize (Track): This policy type instructs YouTube to enable revenue sharing. This option is only available for partners who have signed YouTube's Content Licensing Agreement.
  • Track: This policy type instructs YouTube to track video views, but not enable revenue sharing
  • Block: This policy type instructs YouTube to prevent playback of a video. You generally should not select a usage policy of block. This will prevent your video from being played in your YouTube channel. Block/Takedown policy is mainly useful as a match policy.
By default, Content Manager provides you with three policies:
  • Block in all countries: This will block your content worldwide.
  • Monetize in all countries: This will monetize your content worldwide.
  • Track in all countries: This will track your content worldwide.
[/QUOTE

Back