[SOLVED] Is this a promo or did I link the wrong Youtube homepage?

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
***SOLVED***
Thank you!

I noticed that there was a "GB" next to the Youtube logo in the top left corner; and upon a quick search learned that it is shortened for Great Britain. Did the youtube.com homepage get changed or is this some kind of ad promo?

I am wondering because I don't want anything (my uploads) to get funky in case there has been a regional change on the website.

I am in the US and this is the first time I have seen "GB" in the corner. All I did was use my usual bookmark link (youtube.com) on my browser panel, I did not change or edit the site address in the bookmark.

Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 2.44.50 PM.png

Last edited:
it must be on drugs thinking you're in the uk, I have the GB there normally but I do live here so maybe it's just youtube being strange

Ok, so I did some more research and... I don't know how or when but I guess I changed my country location? Which is crazy-weird because I think I would remember doing something like that but I don't... Hmm.

It get even more strange. I go to change it at the bottom of the youtube.com main page and I can't find the US option.

Isn't this bizarre?

Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 2.54.17 PM.png

quite creepy....I don't think it should affect anything besides certain videos not being avalaible in certain countries

Back