Software to Display Mobile Games on to Youtube

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Hi, I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong place, but I was wondering what software is best used to display mobile games on to Youtube. I was considering doing a let's play of a mobile game sometime in the near future and I'm unsure how I can get the mobile game to show up on the computer screen.

I've used an elgato game capture hd with android devices using a mhl adapter hooked to an hdmi splitter so it takes off any copyright protection so it can actually be recorded. iOS is still a mystery for me.

I've used an elgato game capture hd with android devices using a mhl adapter hooked to an hdmi splitter so it takes off any copyright protection so it can actually be recorded. iOS is still a mystery for me.
I use an Android. Would I have to do the same?

Idk if there are other ways, but it worked for me and then I just synced my audio I recorded with audacity.

1) micro usb to hdmi (commonly referred to as mhl adapter)
2) hdmi splitter/stripper which removes hdcp. This is to prevent people recording movies off their phone into digital media to distribute, but games are okay if you have consent of the author.
3) hdmi from splitter to elgato or whatever capture card.

Back