social blade

Oh okay. I just don't like the idea of it since it happened to my friends and I who had it on our last channels. Plus I like working hard to get partner features like right now with Monitorizarion you can have custom thumbnails and all. I wanna work for that, not just have it given to me.

Oh okay. I just don't like the idea of it since it happened to my friends and I who had it on our last channels. Plus I like working hard to get partner features like right now with Monitorizarion you can have custom thumbnails and all. I wanna work for that, not just have it given to me.
fair enough, i wasnt givin mine on a plate i had to put alot of time into my channel but i understand wat ya mean

hey guys social blade is good, i applied got a answer over night then i signed a few contracts and then a day later they wanted me to set up pay pal, signed that through email then once thats done u sign a few more documents that YT have to pass ur account over to SB, once that apens takes a month or less for features
Im on day two of waiting. Ergh :(

I'm with RPM (applied through SB, so you get called a SB partner but also get extra feautres)

Fantastic network and I hope you enjoy it!

Back