Social Blade Partnership

PhazerConteh

Head Recruiter @ PhazerNetwork
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
A socialblade partnership is worth nothing but a banner, So easy to get the views requirements are so low i mean i'm not hating on you and it's not because im part of another network but couldn't you do better? i mean you have a decent channel you could have aimed higher :p got more views etc and went for a better partnership lol not even with my network anyone tbh tgn etc

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's great! Good job! The only concern though is that they tend to lock you down in long contracts. I guess be weary of that, although it would probably be too late for that at this point. :p

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Any "stats" needed?
Atleast 84 views per day or 2.5k a month. :) SB has the lowest requirements among Youtube networks.[DOUBLEPOST=1350139886,1350139709][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's great! Good job! The only concern though is that they tend to lock you down in long contracts. I guess be weary of that, although it would probably be too late for that at this point.
They have a one year locked in policy but after that you can either ditch or renew your partnership. :)