• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Gaming So You Think You're Funny Huh?

RTBFrebel

Red
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys, Red here. I am trying to create a youtube/gaming group where we just try to have fun and entertain people. The main focus of this is to have fun, make some funny moments, and entertain. I am hoping this can be a long lasting group that can make each other laugh. Some of the games we usually play are Counter Strike, Garry's Mod, GTA V, Golf With Your Friends, Shellshock Live, CoD: WaW Zombies, Skribbl.io and Card Against Humanity (We can also get other games that we might find fun).

REQUIREMENTS:
- Be 17+ years old
- Have a great sense of humor
- Be active on YouTube
- Have Discord
- Don't be toxic we're here to have fun
- Don't take the game too seriously, I too get really competitive but it's not fun if you're playing just to win. enjoy the game.

RoyalPhoenix

Reaction score
IM funny!! I think . . .maybe

heres my discord : RoyalPhoenix#3833

Last edited:

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey i think i might be interested, im 18 and australian, if u want, add me on discord Bstar#2712
Sorry for being bland, u can ask whatever in the dm's if ud like

HESTIHEFFER

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! Quick disclaimer im only 15 but im superrrr mature for my age and im hilarious as s**t so add me and discord an lets joke around lmao Hest_YT#3529

NooiceGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I play games to have fun I'm not sure what you can consider funny but I have a lot of dark humor in my life but most of the time I can make jokes with the context I'm given
Discord Nooice#2291 if you want to add me I'm 18 btw

Acemaster_

Reaction score
Hello i have quite a few people to record with but always nice to know other youtubers so if you would like to collaborate or even just play some games let me know!
Discord: ThatGuyAce#6216

edit: my youtube is ThatGuyAce

Niko

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let's put a smile on their face.... hmu

BarontheGreat

Reaction score
Hello. I'm trying to get back into things. 18, Possible unique sense of humor.
Discord: BarontheGreat#7471

BeNebula

Reaction score
Im only 13 turning 14 and I was really liked by my last group and it was a 16+ group and I would like to know if you would 1. be accepting me even if I am 13 and 2. even accepting still in general
BeNebula#5280