So yesterday was a great youtube day for me.

Agent00

Loving YTtalk
I don't know how on earth the influx of views came but apparently people either youtube loves "The Last Of Us" or I was featured in some channel im not aware of.

Is it just analytics just having problems again? Anyone else seeing some problems with their analytics? I should be happy but I'm more confused right now

Attachments

• sociale blade.png
    sociale blade.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 23
If you look at the day before, you had 0 views, Socialblade has coupled both days' worth of views together :) still did well though, even if you assign half to each day!

If you look at the day before, you had 0 views, Socialblade has coupled both days' worth of views together :) still did well though, even if you assign half to each day!

Hmm... i guess that makes sense. Still surprising to me though. Wish i knew what i did right :/

Wow, that's nice! The Last Of Us is very popular these days, which is why everyone plays the game now. :p I wonder for how long it will last though.

I don't know how on earth the influx of views came but apparently people either youtube loves "The Last Of Us" or I was featured in some channel im not aware of.

Is it just analytics just having problems again? Anyone else seeing some problems with their analytics? I should be happy but I'm more confused right now

Well the last of us game is so hyped right now you are almost guaranteed views. I see this one guy had about 800k subs and when he did the last of us playthrough he made it to over 1 million subs in a few days.plus he was a week late posting it And he has only been doing youtube for 11 months.

Wow, that's nice! The Last Of Us is very popular these days, which is why everyone plays the game now. :p I wonder for how long it will last though.

hopefully for a while! a really fun game.[DOUBLEPOST=1373288049,1373287988][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well the last of us game is so hyped right now you are almost guaranteed views. I see this one guy had about 800k subs and when he did the last of us playthrough he made it to over 1 million subs in a few days. And he has only been doing this for 11 months.

yeah, it got more hype than i thought it would ... regretting not getting it on Day 1 now. The big LPers blow up whenever theres a new game.. walking dead did that to a few ones. And are you talking about TheRadBrad ? :?

hopefully for a while! a really fun game.[DOUBLEPOST=1373288049,1373287988][/DOUBLEPOST]

yeah, it got more hype than i thought it would ... regretting not getting it on Day 1 now. The big LPers blow up whenever theres a new game.. walking dead did that to a few ones. And are you talking about TheRadBrad ? :?
HAHAHA Yea funny because I subbed when I watched him play it too. That and the way he commentates his vids sounds natural like he is being himself. I use to watch toby turner play games but sometimes he goes a little over the top. Im actually going to do the same and do playthroughs of new games, do game reviews and host a section for up and coming animation artists and a indie game corner.

TheRadBrad is awesome! I noticed not so long ago that my intro on the first part of The Last Of Us is much like his. "Hyped game" and "GTA V"... I didn't do it on purpose though.. :/

Back