So who is your YouTube Crush?

Okay, I know this is kind of a girly thread for me to start, bahahaha.... but I'm just wondering who you guys are crushing on.... I guess I would say mine is Nicole Arbour.

JK JK, hahaha..... idk, probably Jenna Marbles and a couple Smaller YouTubers that are actually on this forum so I'll keep that too myself so I don't look like a creeper.... but I probably already look like one anyways so F it, hahaha

So who is your YouTube Crush? hahahaha.... I feel like a middle schooler right now, hahaha

Sabrina KOMedy
What a brilliant and talented young lady! Her videos are funny and very creatively done. She basically plays multiple characters and has brilliant timing on the dialog and very good production values.
It sort of "respecting mad talent" type crush.

Okay, I know this is kind of a girly thread for me to start, bahahaha.... but I'm just wondering who you guys are crushing on.... I guess I would say mine is Nicole Arbour.

JK JK, hahaha..... idk, probably Jenna Marbles and a couple Smaller YouTubers that are actually on this forum so I'll keep that too myself so I don't look like a creeper.... but I probably already look like one anyways so F it, hahaha

So who is your YouTube Crush? hahahaha.... I feel like a middle schooler right now, hahaha
Let's all be honest
LeafyIsHere is bae
FilthyFrank is daddy

Back