So my channel of one month just got terminated for no reason.

They need to get their s**t together! What they are doing is the equivalent of someone stealing your wallet, then when you get home your wallet is "magically" on your bed with no explanation as to how it got their, and the fear of what else that person could do if they could get into your house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to get their s**t together! What they are doing is the equivalent of someone stealing your wallet, then when you get home your wallet is "magically" on your bed with no explanation as to how it got their, and the fear of what else that person could do if they could get into your house.

That's true but I think anything you post on YouTube becomes in a sense "property of YouTube" as in they can do anything they want to your video IF they wanted, sucks but we are using their platform afterall :/ - they still need to get their s**t together though being one of the biggest video sites and probably one of the richest they shouldn't be causing their content creators problems.

That's true but I think anything you post on YouTube becomes in a sense "property of YouTube" as in they can do anything they want to your video IF they wanted, sucks but we are using their platform afterall :/ - they still need to get their s**t together though being one of the biggest video sites and probably one of the richest they shouldn't be causing their content creators problems.
Especially considering it's their content creators that help generate the revenue.

This exact thing happened to me on Dec. 5 - I submitted 2 different Google Forms to YouTube, and it was back up 24 hours later. I eventually got an email from YouTube saying "it was a mistake".

I'ave actually heard of a few cases of this happening on the 5th...

This exact thing happened to me on Dec. 5 - I submitted 2 different Google Forms to YouTube, and it was back up 24 hours later. I eventually got an email from YouTube saying "it was a mistake".

I'ave actually heard of a few cases of this happening on the 5th...
This happens to our 2nd channel too on that same day. Apparently this happened to hundreds of channel also. YouTube said it was a glitch, but the sad part is when it was back on an hr later, the views were at least 1/4 what it used to be....IMG_6785.JPG

This happens to our 2nd channel too on that same day. Apparently this happened to hundreds of channel also. YouTube said it was a glitch, but the sad part is when it was back on an hr later, the views were at least 1/4 what it used to be....View attachment 38903
Oh wow. Fortunately, I didn't suffer from that, but it was pretty glitchy. When it first came back, there were no thumbnails. By that night the thumbnails generated, but I my subscription list was empty. When I subscribed to a channel, they all re-populated.

Oh well, it just gave me more material to make a video about. haha

Hey, I was gonna keep away from this "youtube is ******** in everyone's mouths" bandwagon, but I'm to the point where I say "f*** it".

It has happened to a lot of channels, a fellow youtuber, The toxic storm has been suspended, and I have seen WildSpartanz and Bearing has been suspended for no reason as well!

Back