So I noticed....

I totally agree with you, me and my friend only have like 24 subs and we dont care we just love making videos and trying new things, its more of me and my friend fooling around then worrying about our subs. and if anything people should look for fans cause fans are always better then subs :D

Those Youtubers have to realise that the subs count is just a number XD Youtube is all bout having fuuuuuuuuuuuun :D If yu love what youre doing, other pples will notice and your audience will get bigger and bigger :D

Couldn't agree more, also freaking out doesn't make people sub any faster.

Sometimes I make a video and no one watches it for some reason. Doesn't stop me from being pleased with myself for making the video.

Couldn't agree more, also freaking out doesn't make people sub any faster.

Sometimes I make a video and no one watches it for some reason. Doesn't stop me from being pleased with myself for making the video.

So true! I remember somebody who freaked out because someone was targeting him and had hate comments. It was only one person that said things to him.

Wish more people was like this. To me it doesn't matter how many subscribers I have (of course I want a lot.. Who doesn't) but I am very happy and proud of how many subs I have now. They are the best I could ever ask for c:

I totally agree. I have only had my channel for around 2 months and I'm at 88 subs, so close to 100! But I feel happy everytime is see a new sub notification email! I bet the huge channels don't even get those anymore.

Back