Short Film So, i have some ideas...

Sirkoin

Liking YTtalk
Hello there! For those who doesn't know me ( anybody knows me here?) I'm an amateur filmmaker(well, I'm studying filmmaking) from Argentina, and I'm starting a new channel where i will start to make videos, in spanish and english....

I'm looking people for 2 different videos, the first one is a romantic -kind of shortfilm- video about text messages, and the reactions that the people have with them, and specially if the text message is from the person you love.

And the second one, is a kind of challenge vlog about how much do you know about my country (Argentina), and how the world see us (argentinians)

Maybe I didn't explain so much the ideas but if you are interested or you want to know more, let me know! The only thing i need you to have is a hd camera and good actitude!

Thank you for reading :)

have a nice day!

I would be interested in helping with either. For the first one, I've never done any sort of acting before, but I would try my best. For the second, I don't know a whole lot about Argentina, but it sounds interesting. I would like a little more information about the videos, and message me if you want my help.

You are awesome!!! I will send you a message to each one in a minute!

If anyone else wants to participate just let me know!

again, you are awesome :)!

You are awesome!!! I will send you a message to each one in a minute!

If anyone else wants to participate just let me know!

again, you are awesome :)!
Aw thanks! :D reading the message now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1389937635,1389937438][/DOUBLEPOST]lol, so I tried to reply to your message, but I didn't know that we needed points for that :p
Add me on skype?
gnvlogs :)

Aw thanks! :D reading the message now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1389937635,1389937438][/DOUBLEPOST]lol, so I tried to reply to your message, but I didn't know that we needed points for that :p
Add me on skype?
gnvlogs :)

I'll add you in a minute!

I'll participate in the second one :D the vlog thing. We'll talk on skype for some details. :D

Back