Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

FrankenPixelGaming

Professional Introvert
I recently finished working through the tutorials on making a text adventure game. I had the idea to, as I'm making my own game, record and upload the process from start to finish. I'm on the fence because it has the potential to be incredibly boring. I personally have never seen anything like it on youtube. I've seen tutorials and such, but never just episodes of making a game. I've never done anything like this before. My game design experience ends at those tutorials. What do you guys think? Would this be something that people would watch?

Don't worry, it took me 12 hours to build and animate one tree. It is a pretty tree though. Unfortunately I have to make a ton of them.
Well thankfully with a text adventure I don't really have to build or animate anything. I have absolutely no art skills haha. Still, It's an interesting process

I would definitely watch a tutorial on this! I think you'd definitely have an audience if you manage to cut out mistakes and have clean overall editing. This is exciting though, I want to see how you go about this ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I had the idea to document the card game I wanted to create, but never ended up doing that (never finished the card game either).

Back