So I gave virool a try

I do think it's legal, but at the other hand its waste of mmoney. Not sure if they are botted views, but if I see it from my perspective...It's useless and bad :/

EDIT: Ok, after some research, its not bad. Just ads you pay for so I don't think there is anything wrong about that :b Use your money safe and don't be addicted and keep cashin' money on that haha

As I wrote in another thread. Do not trust external sites that say they can increase your views etc. It's most likely bots and i'ts for no use at all except numbers on the screen

I do think it's legal, but at the other hand its waste of mmoney. Not sure if they are botted views, but if I see it from my perspective...It's useless and bad :/

EDIT: Ok, after some research, its not bad. Just ads you pay for so I don't think there is anything wrong about that :b Use your money safe and don't be addicted and keep cashin' money on that haha

No I just used some spare money I had over, but for some reason it doesn't really look legit, I mean 301+ views in 1 minute. Do they really have a great audiance?
I always wanted to try an ad program to just test and I did that now so I don't think I will use it any time short.

No I just use some spare money I had over, but for some reason it doesn't really look legit, I mean 301+ views in 1 minute. Do they really have a great audiance?
I always wanted to try an ad program to just test and I did that now so I don't think I will use it any time short.
I have absolutly no experience myself with ads, but its always worth a shot right? I mean, everything need to be experimented first before taking any conclusions. I think it will help ya ;b

I have absolutly no experience myself with ads, but its always worth a shot right? I mean, everything need to be experimented first before taking any conclusions. I think it will help ya ;b

Yeah just wanted to know how it worked :p
But the only thing I don't understand it says views 77
but got over 200 something. Displays says 603, but views is what I get.
So that's a little strange.

If Virool runs the ads on mobile gaming or 3rd party websites... if those users decide to bot in order to gain electronic credits,then technically it's not Virool botting. It's the end user trying to spam and get more Smurfberries or whatever they want.

Back