So do I apply for an adsense or not?

Another quick question regarding being partnered with a network. Most of them say they will pay you through paypal and networks such as TGN ask you enable monetization in the account settings. Does this mean that I dont have to apply for an adsense account? Meaning, I won't have to give them my ssn, address, phone #, etc, since my channel would be under the network's adsense, right?

Networks do not work with adsense at all, and if you are ever going to join a network, I would suggest not to link your channel to one, as it can cause some delay in the partnering process...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also if your adsense gets disabled by 'click-bombing' (nabs clicking on your ads repetitively) most networks will not partner you.

While it's unlikely it will ever happen to you, it has happened to others.

Networks do not work with adsense at all, and if you are ever going to join a network, I would suggest not to link your channel to one, as it can cause some delay in the partnering process...
So what you are saying is to not do anything regarding adsense and apply first to a network and see what they say? lets say I have not enabled anything on my channel i.e. I have not applied for an adsense nor have I enabled monetization. Would this help the network partnership be quicker?

So what you are saying is to not do anything regarding adsense and apply first to a network and see what they say? lets say I have not enabled anything on my channel i.e. I have not applied for an adsense nor have I enabled monetization. Would this help the network partnership be quicker?
Partnership without Adsense enabled can usually be enabled by a network within 48 hours (usually 24)

With Adsense enabled it`s about 3-6 weeks depending on the network, as they have to disable it again

If you have your account enabled for monetization WITHOUT adsense, it's usually better in general.

ok, so I wouldn't have an Adsense account in my name due to the network doing this process themselves? sorry for the questions, I just want to make sure before I create a new YT and start from zero again.

Back