So annoyed.

One time I accidentally erased all my vlog footage and it would've been a great one! So I redid it, but I wasn't as excited in it as the first time, because I was angry.

If it's Minecraft just show them what items you got or what you built and tell them how you came to the point you are now and that should work :)

Also for future reference: Save a copy of your current map and save it until the next episode where you delete the copy and make a new one, rinse and repeat.

Oh no. You can just put commentary over it but with no sound effects :(
Nah I think I'm just going to start the episode where I left off and just say what happened lol. It wasn't that much, just a lot of creepers blowing me up as I was trying to fix my farm >.< lol.

If it's Minecraft just show them what items you got or what you built and tell them how you came to the point you are now and that should work :)

Also for future reference: Save a copy of your current map and save it until the next episode where you delete the copy and make a new one, rinse and repeat.
That's what I was planning on doing lol. Even though what I recorded would of been funny. I kept getting blown up and getting lost haha >.< Oh well.

That's a good idea :) I think i'll have to do that from now on.

So I recorded about 35 minutes of gameplay yesterday, and when I went to edit it today I found out that the audio is gone. I'm thinking I forgot to hit record! D:
Gaaah same thing ALMOST happened to me yesterday. I was recording the next episode for my Minecraft miniseries. I pressed the audio record on Audacity BUT I forgot to press the video record on my FRAPS (so I pretty much synced audio at the beginning for nothing). Luckily, I realized this about 1 minutes into the session and was able to restart without much harm.

Back