Snowball vs Snowball

nothing that i can see from the looks of it... maybe try reading some of the reviews from both of them (compare the rates, see anything that maybe added, people's comments).

it looks like the more expensive one has three voice recording patterns as opposed to the other, which only has one. that's the only difference I can see

it looks like the more expensive one has three voice recording patterns as opposed to the other, which only has one. that's the only difference I can see

Is it worth it? I don't really know what that is. Can I find any use for it for an extra 20 pounds? Thanks man!

well, from my own experience, it might not be worth it. I use a Blue Yeti as a microphone and have it perpetually set to the cardoid (that might be misspelled) setting. I rarely use the other settings.

Then again, it depends on your budget and what you want to do with the microphone

I have a blue snowball. The more expensive one such as the one I have gives you 3 voice pattern pick ups. One for close in front of the mic, one for far away from the mic, and the last for a group of people in a room. Now if your just going to sit down and talk into it no need to buy the more expensive one. HOWEVER. the microphone stand that comes with the less expensive one is a piece of s**t, made of all plastic. The expensive one is made out of metal. The choice is yours!

Back