Snowball mic?

Project spartan

I've Got It
So i made a thread today about what mic i should buy it seemed like snowball was the best for the money you buy it for BUT people said you could buy it for $50-60 i search it up on ebay and there is nothing under 100?

Could someone link me a good safe site to buy it off? Im sure this will help a lot of others who are looking to! :)

Im Australian guys

Thanks guys!

What country are you from? this will probably affect the price depending on where you are from and how much shipping is.

I did a quick search for vendors selling the Snowball Microphone in the US, I did post this link in your thread but here you go again :)

US Amazon for the Blue Snowball Microphone priced $70 new and $56 used, if you search around you will probably get a better price: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Snowball-Microphone-Textured/dp/B000EOPQ7E/ref=sr_1_2?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1362052929&sr=1-2&keywords=blue+snowball

try amazon bro, i saw some low priced snowball mics around there when i was searching for a new mic :)

Amazon mate:

(These are second hand though) Or for a bit cheaper:
try amazon bro, i saw some low priced snowball mics around there when i was searching for a new mic :)
What country are you from? this will probably affect the price depending on where you are from and how much shipping is.

I did a quick search for vendors selling the Snowball Microphone in the US, I did post this link in your thread but here you go again :)

US Amazon for the Blue Snowball Microphone priced $70 new and $56 used, if you search around you will probably get a better price:

Im australian so will this effect anything?

The first link there new rite?

And can australians buy from amazon i have had issues in past saying i can't
if it says global shipping and will ship anywhere in the globe then get that, all the worrying youll have to do is the wait of getting it, well. if it says you cant buy it i really dont know about that

If you're worried about price then for me the snowball was around £60 or £40 for the ICE model. If money is a concern it makes sense just to go for the ICE version.

Back