Smallest Channel Ever To Get PartnerShip?

He has a banner, so full partner. But my guess it it's one of those shammy type networks that only pay once you hit $300 (in other words they don't pay, cos channels like this would take about 20 years to rack up that kind of cash lol)
Just out of curiosity, how often does fullscreen (aka vlogunion and creator X) pay their partners?

He has a banner, so full partner. But my guess it it's one of those shammy type networks that only pay once you hit $300 (in other words they don't pay, cos channels like this would take about 20 years to rack up that kind of cash lol)
frankie do you play Rage to xD i have anarchy edition pf RAGE ;)

i have been posting for 3 months and still not partnerd i hade over 4500+ views and i did not partnerd and your partnerd damn this world i screwed xD
As Frankie said, he's most probably with some shady as hell site :p

Just out of curiosity, how often does fullscreen (aka vlogunion and creator X) pay their partners?

There's a threshold usually. The standard is approx $100. If you earn this much or more you get paid monthly, otherwise they just wait until the money racks up. All networks tend to do this.

Back